"Our Father in Heaven has given us, His children, much more than any mortal mind can comprehend. Under His direction the Great Jehovah created this wonderous world we live in . God the Father watches over us, fills our hearts with breathtaking joy, brightens our darkest hours with blessed peace, distills upon our minds precious truths, shepherds us through times of distress, rejoices when we rejoice, and answers our righteous petitions." Dieter F. Uchtdorf, "The Love of God," Ensign, Nov. 2009



Friday, February 13, 2009

I LOVE YOU BECAUSE

This is from Julia, she wanted to send grammy and pop-pop an email.


Happy Valentines!

5 comments:

Melinda said...

That is so cute! Happy Valentine's Day Julia and Haley!

Katheryn said...

What exactly did she say at the beginning? It almost sounded like she said "I love you because you give me lots of spankings." But I'm thinking that I just misunderstood her. She is so cute. She has such a great personality!

Ilene said...

She said I love you because you give me love spankings, you went on a mission, and you love me.

The Babkm5 said...

How cute, Julia is getting so big. I swear our kids grow up way too fast. Hope all is well on your side of the world. Love Spankings...that is funny. That saying right there beings back many memories...thanks Julia!

The Halls said...

We would love to see you guys in April! Just a heads up, the weekend of the 18th we will be out of town and also Mary will be out of town. It is the schools, spingbreak so some of the other families might be busy too.