"Our Father in Heaven has given us, His children, much more than any mortal mind can comprehend. Under His direction the Great Jehovah created this wonderous world we live in . God the Father watches over us, fills our hearts with breathtaking joy, brightens our darkest hours with blessed peace, distills upon our minds precious truths, shepherds us through times of distress, rejoices when we rejoice, and answers our righteous petitions." Dieter F. Uchtdorf, "The Love of God," Ensign, Nov. 2009



Friday, February 6, 2009

Tagged





OK I'm laughing about this because I just scanned these photos from my mom’s box of pictures to get them ready to go into my scrapbooks, and didn't pay attention to what folder they went into. I can't tell you much about the photo except the little curly haired blond is me and the other person is my mom. It must be in Florida because I’m not wearing much clothing. I look like I'm about 2 ½ in the picture. But none of the pictures has dates or names on them, so I'm not even sure where we are. I'll have to ask my mom but she may not even remember. It was probably 26 ½ years ago.

I was tagged by Afton

Here are the instructions
1) Go to your picture folder, or wherever you store your photos on your computer
2) Go to the sixth folder and pick the sixth picture
3) Post it on your blog and tell the story that goes along with the picture
4) Tag four friends to do the same thing

So tag Katherine, Kelly, Kim, and Savannah.

2 comments:

The Babkm5 said...

What a neat picture...Julia looks just like you. I thought this was a fun tag.

Katheryn said...

LOVE the picture. I love looking at old photos and seeing pictures of my family when they were younger. I just watch a little video clip of my mom when she was twenty and it was so cool. She was beautiful. So was your mom.