"Our Father in Heaven has given us, His children, much more than any mortal mind can comprehend. Under His direction the Great Jehovah created this wonderous world we live in . God the Father watches over us, fills our hearts with breathtaking joy, brightens our darkest hours with blessed peace, distills upon our minds precious truths, shepherds us through times of distress, rejoices when we rejoice, and answers our righteous petitions." Dieter F. Uchtdorf, "The Love of God," Ensign, Nov. 2009



Sunday, September 13, 2009

Atudie tot

Ok I tried to email this to Grammy and Pop-Pop but the file was too big. So no one tell Paul I put it on my blog to send to them! Yea right I'm sure everyone will tell him right :)It was way to funny. This is a song Julia learned in VPK that I thought was very funny. And I thought it would be fun to share with grammy and pop-pop. Maybe you can teach it to the kids in Barbosa!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Savannah learned that dance in Kindergarten, too. She would not do it for anything. She was so embarrassed, she would just stand there when her class did it. I am surprised Paul let you tape him doing that!

Katheryn said...

I love it! I think Julia and Paul should do a live performance during primary sometime. I'm sure I could find a creative way to work it into sharing time :)

Nana said...

That is way too funny! The girls use to do that at Camp. I remember Casey doing it many times!