"Our Father in Heaven has given us, His children, much more than any mortal mind can comprehend. Under His direction the Great Jehovah created this wonderous world we live in . God the Father watches over us, fills our hearts with breathtaking joy, brightens our darkest hours with blessed peace, distills upon our minds precious truths, shepherds us through times of distress, rejoices when we rejoice, and answers our righteous petitions." Dieter F. Uchtdorf, "The Love of God," Ensign, Nov. 2009



Friday, April 2, 2010

Asparagus

Cameron got to try her first veggie today. We were having fresh asparagus with dinner tonight so I put a few pieces in the blender for her added a little water and some of her rice cereal.

IMG_1134[1]IMG_1131[1] 

She loved it! At least I have one child that does.  She kept grabbing my hand and bringing the spoon into her mouth, and sucking it clean! Not as messy as I remember. She sure did scarf it down though. I also gave her a bite of mashed potatoes, she didn’t like them and started to gag. It was way to cute.

IMG_1135[1]

They grow up way to fast! Make it stop!

5 comments:

Katheryn said...

She is so cute! And how crazy that she loved asparagus. That is awesome!

Laurel Shaw said...

I can't beleive it is time for baby food!!!! She looks so grown up in her little chair. I love asparaus too! It's one of my Favs!
The kids- not so much!!!

Laurel Shaw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

Love it! I have a video on my FB page of Grady eating green beans...I love the looks on their faces when they taste something for the first time!

Melinda said...

We love asparagus around here. So glad she loved it too! Holden has had sweet potatoes, squash, and applesauce. I'm sure they are glad to get something else with that rice cereal!