"Our Father in Heaven has given us, His children, much more than any mortal mind can comprehend. Under His direction the Great Jehovah created this wonderous world we live in . God the Father watches over us, fills our hearts with breathtaking joy, brightens our darkest hours with blessed peace, distills upon our minds precious truths, shepherds us through times of distress, rejoices when we rejoice, and answers our righteous petitions." Dieter F. Uchtdorf, "The Love of God," Ensign, Nov. 2009



Monday, July 12, 2010

Haley

Ok I’ve not posted anything this month. And it’s Haley’s month, her birthday was on the 2nd. I know I’m slacking. She’s defiantly going to have the middle child syndrome. So a little about Haley….

She loves her sisters, she loves to give hugs, she loves french fries, and pop corn. She likes to dress up, her favorite show is Dora. She can climb ANYTHING. The sound of thunder has always scared her since she was an an infant. She makes the biggest messes. She likes to act like her big sister and follows her around every where. She is the only one of the girls that has had to go to the emergency room. Yesterday for staples in her head. She was playing with daddy and slung herself back and hit the corner of the table. Split her head open. She told the nurse she had a hole in her head. :) She loves to color and draw.  

WE CELEBRATED AT OMEGA PARK

IMG_1507[1]  IMG_1510[1]IMG_1511[1]  BEFORE THE STAPLES

IMG_1532[1]AFTER THE STAPLESIMG_1533[1]

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday! I sure have missed that sweet smile and those Great hugs! I love the pic of her being such a great Big sister. Ouchy! So sorry to hear about her head! give her a get better/birthday kiss for me!

Mandi said...

Happy Birthday! Ouch! what a brave little girl. That had to have hurt!She is such a cutie!

Pam said...

Happy Birthday to Haley! I love getting hugs from her in the nursery at church. Hope her head is not too sore!

Nana said...

Poor baby! Tell her Nana is so sorry. I hope she is doing better now.

Laurel Shaw said...

Haley looks so cute standing next to that big 3! Looks like she loves being a big sister to Cameron. only Cameron is getting so big she's almost bigger than Haley! Happy Birthday Haley! I hope your head feels better!

Brittney said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Wow you are three cant believe it! and ouch about your head hope ya get well soon i should see you next sunday love always~britty <3

The Babkm5 said...

Happy Birthday Haley!! I know your auntie is a little late but I hope that you know that we love you and wish we lived closer! You are growing up soo fast!

I am not able to see any of the pics since I am work, but I will go back and look when I get home.

The Babkm5 said...

Ouch that is a pretty good hole! hehe. They used staples and not stiches? well hope that it has healed well :)