"Our Father in Heaven has given us, His children, much more than any mortal mind can comprehend. Under His direction the Great Jehovah created this wonderous world we live in . God the Father watches over us, fills our hearts with breathtaking joy, brightens our darkest hours with blessed peace, distills upon our minds precious truths, shepherds us through times of distress, rejoices when we rejoice, and answers our righteous petitions." Dieter F. Uchtdorf, "The Love of God," Ensign, Nov. 2009



Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Whitehead Family Reunion

This past Saturday we had a family reunion with the Whitehead side of the family. Most of them I haven’t seen in about 2-3 years and some that came I haven’t seen in about 10 years. I got to see cousins that I grew up with that I missed. We got to catch up on each others lives. What a fun day it was with lots of great food. Here are a few pictures that I took. I didn’t get as many as I wanted because I was watching the girls some of the time.

IMG_0624 IMG_0627IMG_0628 IMG_0626  IMG_0647 IMG_0629 IMG_0630 IMG_0631 IMG_0632  IMG_0637 IMG_0636IMG_0639 IMG_0641 IMG_0646

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Looks like Fun! Love the Daddy Daughter Dance... Super Cute. Millie had me watching it a couple times and then wanted us to dance with our bums out. feet apart, knees together, ha!