"Our Father in Heaven has given us, His children, much more than any mortal mind can comprehend. Under His direction the Great Jehovah created this wonderous world we live in . God the Father watches over us, fills our hearts with breathtaking joy, brightens our darkest hours with blessed peace, distills upon our minds precious truths, shepherds us through times of distress, rejoices when we rejoice, and answers our righteous petitions." Dieter F. Uchtdorf, "The Love of God," Ensign, Nov. 2009



Friday, October 9, 2009

What do you think?

Julia asked me today, “Mommy do you think my new baby sister Cameron, will look like me?”  My guess is there is a big chance she probably will! Take a look at these two cuties at about the same ages.

JULIA100_0028

HALEY

IMG_0462

Pretty close resemblance I’d say!

4 comments:

Katheryn said...

Wow! They do look a lot alike. I bet Cameron is going to be just as cute as they are!

Kelly said...

Chances are Cameron will have those darling brown curls and those sweet little cheecks. Oh they are CUTE little girls. I can't wait to see her!and Hold her. I hope you share!!!... What a lucky lil girl she is to come to two BIG sisters! She will have 3 Mothers!
McKinnley was in Heaven on Wed. at YW. Thanks for all your effort you went to, to make the night so Perfect. She LOVED it and her Crown is so Cute! Love It!
We are so Lucky she has you to help. You are AWESOME!
Good Luck these next little bit. Oh what would I give to be where you are...so close to a new little one! If I can do anything anytime PLEASE call me. I will rush over in a Flash!
xoxoxoxo

Laurel Shaw said...

Your girls are adorable!! Only 2 more weeks until we see just how cute Cameron will be!

The Babkm5 said...

they sure do look very similar...Baby Cameron will just add to you guys little cuties!